How Can We Help?
Claiming a custom-branded “vanity” URL for your Facebook page.
If you have created a page for your business on Facebook you may find that the url looks something like:
If you would prefer your page url to be an easy-to-find & easy-to-share link that looks more professional, like:
All you need to do is go claim your page’s URL* …
Once logged into Facebook follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.facebook.com/username
- Select “Select a Username” for your page
- This brings up a drop down menu, select the page you want to create the username for.
- If your page has the needed 25 fans it will bring up a box .
- Enter your desired username and click on “check availability”
- If it’s available, you will be shown some final terms – if you are happy with your choice click “confirm” or select “cancel” to try another one.
*Note that your page needs to have received at least 25 ‘likes’ before you are able to claim your own unique Facebook URL.